For the people that have Windows Vista Home Premium and bussiness and would like Dreamscene on their machines I have got my hands on a patched version .
I have tested this and it fully works but please note you need to have aero enabled to run dreamscene and also you need a pretty decent graphics card.
1 .Take Ownership of themecpl.dll and themecpl.dll.mui in Windows System32 Directory.
If you do not know How To Take Ownership then check it out.
2. Download the zip file from the link given below. Extract the file.
3. Copy DreamScene.dll to %windir%system32
4. Copy DreamScene.dll.mui to %windir%system32en-US
5. Rename the file themecpl.dll in %windir%system32 to themecpl.dll.original
6. Copy this patched version of themecpl.dll to %windir%system32
7. Rename the file themecpl.dll.mui in %windir%system32en-US to themecpl.dll.mui.original
8. Copy this version of themecpl.dll.mui to %windir%system32en-US
9. Create a new folder named Windows DreamScene
in %windir%Web This is where you can place your videos, for easy access through the Personalization control panel.
10. Import DreamScene.reg
11. Reboot (or kill explorer.exe and run it again).
Once done right click on the desktop and go to desktop prefs then desktop background then on the drop down list select Video then just browse for the video you want to use.
Download: Dreamscene Patched files