USB Hidden Copier copies all the content of all the USB drives that have been inserted in the system and will save it to the hard drive. This process is invisible and the user doesn’t know that his or her content has been copied.
- It is totally invisible and masked enough in order not to be detected easily.
- It will copy only a maximum of 8GB that is enough space and information will not fill out all hard drive space if you can not monitor it for a long time.
- Content is saved in a folder named as the USB Drive name so you can find easily who is the owner of USB copied.
- It starts at computer startup.
- First copy is made 3 minutes after computer starts and then every 10 minutes the content will be overwritten, so you will have always lastet content of that USB.
- With it’s Control Panel you can easily manage it.
- Content copied is saved in the directory
- The copier program is called “systemidle.exe” in order to mask it.
- In order not to copy you own USB Drive you can create a file named “friendflag.winxp” and put it directly on your USB (this file can be also with hidden and system attributes so you will not delete it accidentally). So when the program finds this file it will not copy the drive when it is located (your USB).
What’s New in Version 1.1:
- Added feature: You can choose the folder where the copied content will be saved.
- Added feature: You can start copying immediately by pressing Alt+C. If program is not actually copying, it will start copying immediately and the program’s icon (tray icon) will appear in notification area for 1/2 sec and will hide again. This way you will be notified that the command is accepted. If the program is actually copying, then this command will not be accepted and will not have any effect.
- Added feature: To close program (Exit) you can press Alt+E. If program is not actually copying, it will close (exit) and you will be notified for this by a triangle icon in notification area, showing/hidding for 1/2 sec.
- It is more easy to use now. Buttons are enabled/disabled to tell you what you can click!
- All the filles are included (embeded) to it’s control panel, so you can take only it’s control panel anywhere and install the program, without having to take other aditional files with you when you travel anywhere.