You spend most of your time playing the Sims 4. What else should one be doing other than playing Sims? Indeed, this game is a blessing to humanity! We’re all grateful that it was created.
To play this game, you’d need a desktop or laptop. However, as you might already know, not all desktops or laptops will do the game justice. Only a laptop that meets the requirements for Sims 4 will give you the full-blown gaming experience: once you get sucked into it, there will be no going back!
Learn about the best laptops for Sim 4 below.
- 10 Best Laptops for Sims 4
- 1. MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFK-062 Gaming Laptop
- 2. HP Omen 2019 17-Inch Gaming Laptop
- 3. ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop
- 4. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
- 5. Razor Blade-15 Gaming Laptop
- 6. ASUS ROG Strix G (2019) 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop
- 7. LENOVO Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop
- 8. Acer Nitro-5 Gaming Laptop
- 9. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop
- 10. Dell G3579-595BLK G3 Gaming Laptop
- The Best laptops for Sims 4: Quick Answers
10 Best Laptops for Sims 4
1. MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFK-062 Gaming Laptop
In the world of laptops, the GL65 Leopard is a marvel. It comes with all the specs needed to play all kinds of games without issues. Do you want to know how it’s able to provide such exceptional performance?
First, it is fitted with a super-powerful processor. It has the latest Intel Core-i7 processor (10750H) that can run between 2.6 GHz to 5.0 GHz. What does this mean? It means smooth gaming, no bugs allowed.
This laptop’s graphics card is another component that makes it a beast. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX-2070 (8G GDDR6) that comes with this laptop is one of the best graphics cards on the market. Because it is top-of-the-line, you can play the most graphics-demanding games.
The Leopard comes packed with several other features: ports, a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system, massive memory space, etc. This laptop is a gamechanger! (And a life-changer!)
- Contains high-profile specifications
- Comes with the latest operating system
- Has robust and potent fans that keep the mighty laptop from heating up too much
- Affordable pricing
- Fragile build
2. HP Omen 2019 17-Inch Gaming Laptop
HP is one of the giants in the world of laptops and CPUs so it’s no surprise that they came up with this great machine.
This laptop has a powerful NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card and a 9th Gen Core-i7 processor. With these, you will not only have an exceptional gaming experience; you will become a fan of HP’S products (that is, if you aren’t already).
If you want to store a lot of data, this laptop has memory slots that can be upgraded to 16GB. So, no matter the type of data, you can save tons without worry. Also, all of the necessary ports – headphone combos, microphone jack, 3.1-USB type-A, HDMI, etc. – are available.
The battery life is exceptional. It provides approximately 5.5 hours of work time (3.5 hours if you’re watching videos and 2.5 hours of wireless streaming). Also, with its lightweight build, you can take it with you wherever you go.
- You can play almost any heavy-duty game on the device
- Assures a sizeable storage space for data
- Powerful and fast processing speed
- Looks good and elegant
- The build is not very durable
3. ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop
For many gamers, the outside of their machine is just as important as what’s inside. That is why ASUS built the TUF with a stunning, elegant appearance. The laptop has an RGB-backlit keyboard which allows you to choose lighting that suits your style.
The sleek black color and rugged exterior pair well, however, that’s not why we’re reviewing this must-have laptop. This laptop is made of durable material, which ensures that it will keep giving you the most promising performance for a long time to come. Also, due to its compact dimensions and light weight, you can take this masterpiece with you wherever you go.
What makes this laptop the best for Sims 4 is its very powerful graphics cards, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060. This means that you can now enjoy games in high-definition settings. Also, unlike other laptops, the processor (AMD Ryzen-7 3750H that reaches up to 4GHz) was built specifically for gaming. With this laptop you’ll be playing games, including the Sims 4, at their best.
Finally, this laptop has a Gigabit wave-2 Wi-Fi, which permits you to browse online and lets you play online games and stream. All in all, this is a pretty great machine.
- Comes with top-notch durability and longevity
- Has all the necessary configurations to play a fast pace and high-definition game
- Compatible with the latest operating system
- Ensures effortless storage and mobility
- You can store all your data inside the laptop
- Sometimes the USB port malfunctions
4. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
The Predator series from Acer is a powerful machine; it is one of the leading gaming laptops. The laptop is fitted with almost everything. It has a smooth and elegant design, which makes you want to own this gorgeous device.
It features a full HD display that provides the users with a maximum of 1920×1080 pixels, which enables them to enjoy games to their fullest. Also, the graphic card – the NVIDIA GTX-1660 GeForce – is a beautiful thing. With it you can play visually demanding games like Fortnite, Warzone, Sims 4, and more.
Nowadays, the latest games require heavy graphic configurations and processing speed, sizeable RAM, etc. Well, along with the superb graphics card mentioned above, this laptop comes with a CORE-i7 processor, huge RAM, and everything else needed to play all kinds of games. In other words, this laptop doesn’t miss a beat!
- Exceptional full HD screen allows you to enjoy fantastic quality while gaming
- Contains all the required specifications to ensure compatibility with all types of games
- Comes with several lucrative and attractive features
- Sizeable RAM assures swift operation
- Upgrading the software might be a tad tricky
5. Razor Blade-15 Gaming Laptop
Let’s face it, gaming laptops or PCs can cost you a fortune! So, if you want to game on a powerful laptop without paying thousands of dollars, you might want to consider this Razor laptop! Not only is the Blade-15 much more affordable, it provides most of the same perks provided by the other laptops on our list.
This baby comes with a supercharged NVIDIA GeForce GTX1600-Ti. This graphics card is quite powerful which is why the Razor Blade is capable of running almost any high-definition game with zero difficulties. Also, you’ve got the dual 16GB memory channels and 256GB SSD that offer exceptional output speed.
No matter the game you play, you’ll be playing with optimized visuals due to the display which outputs at 1920×1020 pixels. Such a display is a must if you want to play FPS games or games where details are the key.
There’s also a customizable keyboard that lights up the keys. The fans are also worth mentioning. At times, visually demanding games tend to heat up a laptop, console, or PC. With the Razor’s cooling system, this will not be a problem at all.
- Sturdy and long-lived build
- Has a sleek and elegant construction
- Comes with all the specs to ensure that you can play all types of games and do all sorts of visually demanding tasks
- Does not heat up
- Affordable pricing
- You might not be able to upgrade the boot system
6. ASUS ROG Strix G (2019) 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop
The ROG is one of the most powerful and affordable laptops that ASUS has to offer. It has all of the great specs, such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, which allow you to play all exceptionally demanding games.
This laptop features a 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR4, and 15.6 Full HD-compatible screen that provides top-notch quality with awesome details. In games like The Sims 4, Call of Duty, and Fortnite, it is necessary to see various details, so this is particularly good news.
Usually, such power comes with a significant risk of overheating. However, thanks to this laptop’s fantastic cooling system (yet another of its great perks), you won’t have to worry – your machine will cool down when it starts to overheat.
- Durable and slim build
- Features all the powerful components that allow you to game in peace
- You can store the laptop anywhere you want
- Carrying it is an offhand task
- Contains feeble components that need to be handled with caution
7. LENOVO Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop
The first thing you might notice about this device is its slim, compact body. Couple this with its light weight, and you can stash this laptop item anywhere, for storage or transport.
In addition, this machine is a fine choice if you want something compatible with the latest games. It comes with a 9th-Gen CORE-i5, 8GB DDR4, and 512GB NVMe SSD. Also, it has a powerful NVIDIA graphics card with a Full HD-compatible display, so you get a great processor that provides awesome speed and graphics that let you see the finer details.
The Dopoundsy audio system is what you’ll find on this device and it delivers top-class sound quality. Yes, visuals and performance are important, but sound quality is just as important. After all, cracking or low-quality sound can definitely detract from your gaming experience.
Finally, we have a nifty feature that lets you speed up your laptop: the ‘quick’ and ‘quiet’ modes. When you put this laptop in “quick” mode the whole thing goes into overdrive!
- Comes with two selectable modes that allow you to pick the suitable operating speed
- Has a mighty graphics card, SSD, and RAM that guarantees smooth and fun gaming
- Comes with a built-in high-quality sound system
- Sleek and attractive looks
- Absurdly inexpensive
- Does not have a very reliable and long-lasting build
8. Acer Nitro-5 Gaming Laptop
Do you want to boost your gaming experience? Well, why don’t you try the Acer Nitro-5? It comes with everything you’ve ever dreamt of, and much more! The laptop features a 9th Gen CORE-i5 processor, which is more than enough to run all types of heavy-duty software and games. Also, it has a sleek design, with all the ports and jacks being easy to access.
Now, folks, this is a gaming laptop. That is why it features a powerful NVIDIA graphics card. You can play the most visually demanding games or do intricate 3D modeling without any issues due to this powerful component.
Furthermore, this laptop is weightless and compact which allows you to transport it with ease. Also, it has a Full HD-compatible display. It has tons of other benefits (including the cool boost technology that prevents overheating) that you get to experience all at a relatively low cost.
- Has a powerful graphics card
- Comes with the latest and one of the most powerful processors
- Classy and durable construction
- Sleek and lucrative appearance
- The ports might not be perfect
9. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop
HP is known for making some of the best tech products in the world; they certainly did not miss this mark with superb product. You’ll see why below.
It contains all the necessary ports, including an integrated headphone/microphone jack, RJ-45 ethernet connection, a USB Type-C & USB-3.1, and an HDMI 1.4 cable. Transferring data to and from this device is an effortless task; however, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
The machine provides an Intel CORE-i5 processor with an NVIDIA GTX1050 GeForce graphics card. With these, you can play all kinds of games without any issue. If you’re not playing games, you can use it to run Revit and several other heavy-duty 3D modeling applications.
Furthermore, this laptop comes with a humongous 1TB hard drive and 8GB RAM. These provide abundant space for your software and data and let you access them with ease. The battery life is also great – it provides approximately 8 hours and 45 minutes of work time.
All of these features combined guarantee a great laptop and an at affordable pricing.
- Compatible with the latest operating system
- Consists of the mightiest graphics card, processor, SSD, and RAM
- Has smooth and elegant looks
- You can store it or carry it anywhere without any issue
- The battery might not last for too long
10. Dell G3579-595BLK G3 Gaming Laptop
In the current market the G3579 is one of the most promising laptops. Are you wondering why?
First, this laptop is affordable. Second, this laptop has a processing speed of approximately 2.3 GHz (made possible by the Intel CORE-i5 8th Gen processor), which means that you can perform tasks in mere seconds.
Next up, we have the powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 graphics card, which is one of the best graphics controllers in the business. Do you want to play the best games with a smooth performance? Well, with this feature, you can do just that with ease.
Moving right along. This laptop has tons of other great stuff including a 1920x1080p display, 8GB memory, 1TB hard drive, and much more. Needless to say, you’re going to have an amazing gaming or working experience if you have this bad boy in your arsenal!
- Top-class processor and graphics card let you use the latest apps without any issue
- Attractive color and design
- A high-resolution display lets you spot all the details
- Long-lasting battery life
- Bulky dimensions
The Best laptops for Sims 4: Quick Answers
What is the best graphics card for Sims 4?
Most games require a powerful graphics card to run well. If you want the best performance, the NVIDIA RTX is the best choice. If your laptop has this, we can assure you that you will be able to play most games.
Is it necessary for a gaming laptop to have a cooling system?
Well, gaming laptops have lots of heavy-duty components; they provide tremendous power and help the device perform well. However, all these components running simultaneously can cause overheating which will affect performance and can even damage your laptop. And that’s why it’s important to have a superior cooling system! This will ensure that you don’t have to worry about these things.
Is there a chance of laptops getting ruined by running Sims 4?
No, Sims 4 will not ruin your laptop, but there is something to consider: you should always make sure that your laptop is not overheating. If you notice that it’s overheating despite having a cooling system, shut your laptop off immediately.
Does Sims 4 run on a MacBook Pro?
The Mac OS is compatible with Sims 4, so, yes, you’ll be able to play it. If you’re able to get it, the 16-inch one is the best. It will provide superior graphics and better overall performance.
Is a high RAM and SSD essential for playing Sims 4?
If you have high graphics and superior processors, you will be able to run high-end games with no problem. On the other hand, if you do not have sufficient RAM or SSD, you will not be able to run games well or, sometimes, at all (i.e., you won’t be able to install certain games). In short, your laptop must have these features; therefore, you should strive for a minimum of 2GB RAM.
We’re glad that you stayed with us ‘til the end. Sims has been a staple for a lot of people, it’s a really fun game. You can now play it on the best laptop for Sims 4 and truly experience how fun this game actually is. Don’t miss out – find the right laptop right now! Let’s go!